Inputting User Codes for a Sharp MFP on Mac
- Last Year
- Jansen Jorgensen
1. Through either Google Chrome or Adobe Reader (non-Apple applications), bring up the print dialogue.
2. Select "Print using system dialogue"
3. You may have to select "show details" to expand the dialogue box.
4. Select the drop-down that says "Layout" and select "Job Handling"
5. Select the "Authentication" tab.
6. Select the "User Number" option and type in the code for the user.
7. Save a preset and name it "Account Code" or something similar so you have the preset with the code when printing through any program.
Also In This Category
On a scale of 1-5, please rate the helpfulness of this article
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!
Last Modified: Last Year
Last Modified By: mpolansky
Article not rated yet.
Article has been viewed 829 times.