Inputting User Codes for a Sharp MFP on Mac
- 5 Months Ago
- Jansen Jorgensen
1. Through either Google Chrome or Adobe Reader (non-Apple applications), bring up the print dialogue.
2. Select "Print using system dialogue"
3. You may have to select "show details" to expand the dialogue box.
4. Select the drop-down that says "Layout" and select "Job Handling"
5. Select the "Authentication" tab.
6. Select the "User Number" option and type in the code for the user.
7. Save a preset and name it "Account Code" or something similar so you have the preset with the code when printing through any program.
Also In This Category
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!
Last Modified: 5 Months Ago
Last Modified By: mpolansky
Article not rated yet.
Article has been viewed 163 times.