May 03, 2012
Note: This is currently supported on PC only.
At the PC:
1. Download the PC Fax driver for your model of Sharp MFP from:http://lesolson.com/support/drivers-and-software/sharp/.
2. Extract (unzip) the files
3. Double-click on Setup.exe to begin the installation.
4. When the Welcome Screen opens, click on Next.
5. At the next window, choose Standard Installation.
6. The software will begin searching the network for the installed MX with the Fax Option.
7. The MFP that you have installed will appear in the next window.
10. If the MFP DOES NOT appear on the list, click on the Specify Condition button, enter the IP Address of the MX in the space provided, and click on Search. When the MX is found, single-click on it so it is highlighted and then dick Next.
11. Verify and record ALL information in the next window (IP Address, MAC Address, etc.) and then click Next.
12. At the following window, click Next to continue the install
13. When the Installation Complete window opens, click OK.
14. To test the PC Fax Driver, click on Start and then Printers and Faxes.
15. Locate the MX Fax and right-click on it so the sub-menu opens and click on Properties.